F.T. Sessoms has a leading record in DWI Defense, and has been recognized as one of the very best Minneapolis & St. Paul DWI attorneys. In 2012, F.T. Sessoms was named the “Minneapolis DWI Defense Lawyer of the Year” and when a client has been charged with DWI, there are a number of strategies that he will use to secure a dismissal of the charges and the restoration of the client’s driver’s license. DWI has a number of technical issues and defenses that are available to the accused and Minnesota DWI Lawyer F.T. Sessoms is a master at exploiting the potential errors that commonly occur in a DWI case.
“I have successfully defended numerous drunk driving arrests in Minnesota by challenging, among other things, the grounds for the initial stop; whether the police had probable cause; whether the police made a mistake of law; whether the consent to test was coerced; whether the police attempted to obtain a search warrant prior to testing; whether the test itself was valid; and whether the right to additional testing was violated.” If an error has been made in a DWI case or any criminal case, F.T. Sessoms will find it.
People often have many questions when after they have been arrested for DWI as for many, it is their first contact with the police. Here are answers to questions that people typically after they have been arrested for a Minnesota DWI.
F.T. Sessoms Answers your Questions about DWI & DUI
- Why should I hire F.T. Sessoms as my Minnesota DWI lawyer?
- What should you do if you are stopped for drunk driving in Minnesota?
- What should you do if you are arrested for drunk driving in Minnesota?
- When does Miranda apply? Or, “The police did not read me my rights!”
- How do you determine your blood alcohol concentration level?
- Why have I been charged with a number of offenses?
- What is the difference between “DWI” and “DUI”?
- What are the criminal penalties for “driving while impaired”?
- What Are the Consequences of A Felony DWI?
- How Can I Obtain and Immediate Release From Jail?
- Mandatory Bail For A DWI Or How Can I Get Out Of Jail On The Weekend?
- How can I get a limited license or “Work Permit”?
- When am I eligible for a limited license?
- How can I challenge the revocation of my license?
- Is my vehicle subject to forfeiture?
- Why should I fight my arrest, license revocation and/or forfeiture?
- Should I refuse to submit to chemical testing if this is my 1st DWI offense?
- Should I refuse to submit to chemical testing if I have a prior DWI in the past 10 years?
- Can I Get The Results Of A Blood Or Urine Test Suppressed If It Was Obtained By A Search Warrant?
- What is the Status of the Minnesota Intoxilyzer Source Code Litigation?
- If I Have A DWI or Similar Conviction, Am I Eligible to Enter Canada?
- What Are “Aggravating Factors” in a DWI Case?
- What is AWI, SWI, And BWI?
- What Happens if I Get A DWI While Driving A Commercial Vehicle:
- What if I am not Driving a Commercial Vehicle but I own a Commercial License and I get arrested for a DWI?
- What Happens if I Drive Under The Influence And Someone Gets Hurt or Killed?
- If I Have Drugs In My System Can I be Charged With DWI?
- What Is The Difference Between the DWI and The Implied Consent Loss Of My Driver’s License?
- DWI Plate Impoundment or Will I Need to Get Whiskey Plates?
- What Happens If I Have A Minnesota Driver’s License And Get Arrested For A DWI In Another State?
- What Happens If I Have A Driver’s License From Another State and Get A DWI in Minnesota?
- What Is the Minnesota Open Bottle Law?
- What Constitutes the Offense of Underage Drinking & Driving?